There are myriad possibilities for small fundraising events. These are just a few suggestions to spark your own creativity:
- Host a dinner or brunch at your home or a local restaurant
- Do a presentation at your local Rotary, Kiwanis or Lions Club
- Dances, yoga events, kirtans
- Small concerts, musical performances, one musician
- Art donated to PRASAD CDHP and sold at exhibits
- Information sessions to educate others about PRASAD CDHP, like a brunch, or pizza, cookies
- Bike ride or a walk-a-thon
- An Afternoon with a… (celebrity, author, athlete, speaker etc.) from your community
- Bake Sales
- Car washes
- Starting PRASAD CDHP groups at your school to put on events and work in conjunction with other student groups
- Anything you want! In fact we encourage original ideas; just call PRASAD CDHP to check your idea out.
Invitees could include family, friends, business associates, doctors (ophthalmologists, MD’s, etc.), dentists, club members (Rotary, Kiwanis, Lions, etc.), known community philanthropists — particularly those interested in children’s charities — and foundations in your area that might be interested in funding our programs.
Depending upon the location of the event, we might be able to suggest former hosts and/ or other friends of PRASAD whom you might want to invite. They could share their experiences of PRASAD CDHP’s programs with your guests.
PRASAD CDHP can offer you graphic support in designing your invitations as well as printed materials to support your event. Once you have had a chance to review the Timeline/To Do List, please call PRASAD CDHP and we will try to answer any questions you might have. Once we have approved your event idea, you will be sent a more complete Event Guideline Packet.
We hope you will step forward to offer your support in this new and exciting way!
For further assistance please contact PRASAD CDHP at (845) 434 0376 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.